Cup cakes my way


Couple of weeks back when I was at a kitty party my friend had made some amazing cup cakes it was a bit sweet but I loved it but the twist was she baked those cup cakes using micro wave I was a bit skeptical on this but i had to try it out to my surprise it came out really good and tasty.

P.s this recipe calls to use microwave convection oven only I use Samsung convection microwave.

Recipe for the cupcake

¼ cup butter, softened
¼ cup castor sugar
2 egg
1 cup all purpose flour – 1 tbsp
1 tbsp sunflower oil
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp white choco chips
1 tbsp water
1 tsp lemon juice and rind
1 tsp vanilla extract

Beat all the wet ingerdients togeather leaving the flour and white choco chips behind the batter must look satin smooth then mix the dry ingredients togeather and fold slowly take your time to get everything incroporated if you feel the ingrdients are bit dry then you may add couple table spoons of milk arrange your cupcake moulds and spoon out the cake batter to the moulds please prepare the moulds and then pre heat your oven @ 250 for 5mins and bake on bread and cakes mode for 5 mins depending on the heat i found out my micro wave works much faster compair to my friends. Its real good taste but i warn people who hate to much sweet you may remove the white chocochips from the recipe and bake...This was a very easy bake for me i used 3 different size cup cake moulds to see which bakes faster my favorite is silicon cupcake in medium this mould amazed me love it....try this out and leave me your comments...love you all...Happy Cooking...:)

Comments