Filter Coffee My Way

I'm using a traditional steel coffee filter contraption for my filter coffee.
Ingredients:
3 Tsp Coarse Ground Coffee (Bru Coffee)
2 Tsp Sugar
1 Cup Milk
2 Cups Water
Steel Filter coffee Contraption has a steel mesh compartment with lid and the coffee collector in the bottom.... 

Lets Prepare:
  • Boil the water and milk we need hot milk and water for this recipe.
  • I've used the Bru filter coffee blend to brew my coffee in the filter. Once the powdered coffee is added press it down a bit using back of the spoon.
  • Add the hot water to the coffee and cover the lid allow the coffee to drip in the bottom compartment. 
  • Once the coffee is collected to the bottom compartment use as much as coffee require per person add milk and sugar stir well and serve hot...Enjoy...:)

I've done a detail demo video do watch and enjoy....:)

Comments