I would like to dedicate this recipe to my favorite food bloggers Mrs. Nava krishanan and Mr.Fahad Khan and also friends who have been with me from the beginning first of all i would want to thank everyone who has been supporting me in my journey my friends, family, youtube subbies, facebook followers and my dearest blog followers thank you so much...♥♥♥
Do watch my recipe video...Enjoy...:)
2 Carrots (Cut into coins)
1 Cup French Beans
2 Navil kosu or Kholrabi (peeled and chopped into bite size chunks)
1 Cup Green Peas (Par boiled)
1 Potato ( Peeled and cubed)
1 Tomato (Chopped into cubes)
1 Large Onion (Sliced)
2 Cups Cauliflower (Please click the link and see how to clean the cauliflower)
Fist Full mint and coriander finely chopped
1/2 Lime Juice
1 1/2 Cups Coconut Milk
3 Tbsp Oil
2 Tbsp Ghee
Salt as per taste
1 Bay leaf
3-4 Cardamom pods
1 Inch Stick Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Turmeric powder
1 Tbsp Coriander powder
For the green chilly masala paste:
1 Inch Ginger
10-12 Pods Garlic
8-10 Green Chilies
1/2 Bay leaf
1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Corns
3 Cardamom Pods
1 Inch Stick Cinnamon
1/4 Tsp Fennel Seeds
2 Tbsp Oil
To prepare the masala paste:
- Heat a fry pan add oil on medium flame fry all the the above mentioned ingredients for masala upto 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from flame and allow to cool before adding to a mixer jar.
- Grind the ingredients into smooth paste with out adding water.
- On a medium flame place a heavy bottom pot or handi with oil and ghee.
- Add onion and whole spices and fry till the onion turns transparent.
- Add the tomato and the chilly masala paste and fry make sure the masala has cooked enough and the oil separates.
- First of all add the carrots, beans and Navil kosu and coarse salt and fry a bit add enough water and place the lid.
- Once the carrots beans and navil kosu are par boiled add the potato and stir allow to cook well.
- Add the cauliflower and peas add water if needed stir and cover allow the veg to cook well.
- Once all the veggies are soft and tender add the coconut milk and stir allow to boil till the raw flavor from the coconut milk has reduced.
- Garnish with lime juice mint and coriander.
Serve hot with steamed rice or chapathi...Enjoy...:)