All of us at home enjoy keema muttar with roti. I thought why not combine keema muttar with maggi noodles and ultimately ended up preparing a yummy batch of noodles...
2 Packets Maggi Noodles
1 Cup Lamb Mince or chicken
1/2 Cup Green Peas
1 1/2 Onion roughly chopped
1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
6-8 Green Chilly finely chopped
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder (optional)
1 Tbsp Garam Masala (optional)
1 1/2 to 2 Cups Water
2 Tbsp Ghee
1 Tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
For Garnish:1/2 Lime juice, Mint and coriander (finely chopped)
- On medium heat...place a heavy bottom wok add ghee and oil.
- Add the ginger and garlic paste and fry till there is no raw flavor.
- Add onion and fry till light pink add the mince meat and fry till moisture separates from the meat.
- Add green chilies, chilly powder, maggi masala provided inside the noodle packet and garam masala fry till oil separates to the sides.
- Add salt, peas and water cover and allow the meat to cook till well done.
- Add the noodles to the meat gravy cover and cook for 2 minutes mix the meat and noodles till well combined add mint and coriander top with lime juice and serve hot...with onion and lime wedges...Enjoy...:)
You may add vegetables of your choice to the noodles...if you like the soupy consistency add 2 1/2 cups chicken broth to cook the meat instead of adding water.
Video Recipe in English...:)