Cream of tomato soup is perfect when served during winter....
5 Ripe Tomatoes
3 medium Onions
1 Large potato
2 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour/Maida
2 Cups Milk
2 Tbsp Fresh Cream
4 Pods Garlic
2 Tsp Sugar
Salt as per taste
Water as needed.
orange food color and stock cube is optional can add if you wish.
- Wash all the veggies chop roughly.
- Add all the veggies to a pressure cooker and add 4 cups water salt place cover and cook until 4 whistles.
- strain the veggies and add to a blender grind to a smooth paste strain once more add the extracted stock mix well and reserve.
- Heat a pot on medium flame add butter and allow to melt add the flour fry the flour until it changes into light brown in color add milk slowly and keep stirring until a sauce is formed add the tomato mixture to the sauce bring to a boil.
- Add salt , sugar add white pepper powder if needed stir and bring to a boil.
- Add cream and stir once it boils remove from flame garnish with cream and serve with crusty bread...Enjoy...:)