Happy Republic Day
1 Bunch Lettuce leaves
2 Green Chillies or 2 Tbsp Chilly Oil
1 Cup Rice Vermicelli
100 Grams Chicken Sausage
Thai Rice Paper
1 Tbsp Lime Juice
1 Tsp Pepper Powder
Salt as per taste
Prep Up :
- Heat water in a large pot with salt add the rice noodles to the boiling water and cook as per package directions drain the water and reserve.
- Peel and chop the carrots in strips. boil water with salt blanch the carrots for few minutes drain water and reserve.
- Clean the lettuce leaves remove the hard steam in the middle and reserve.
- Heat a fry pan with 4 tbsp oil whisk the eggs pour into hot pan spread prepare an omelet sprinkle salt and pepper or chilly powder remove from flame and reserve.
- In the same pan add oil fry the chicken sausages till light brown in color drain oil and reserve.
- Bring 7 cups of water to boil with little salt pour into a large bowl.
- In a mixing bowl add chilly oil salt and lime juice mix the vermicelli and reserve.
- Cut the egg omelet into equal strips a,d reserve.
- Cut the sausages into half and reserve.
- Dip one rice paper in hot water drain the excess water and place into workable dry surface.
- Place the lettuce leaves to one edge of the rice paper leaving a portion to fold over place vermicelli and carrots fold over the flap and edges tightly snug and roll into sprig rolls sausages and omelet can also be added in the same way to prepare spring rolls serve with hot chilly sauce...Enjoy...:)