Demo Video Recipe
1 Kilo Chicken
1 1/2 Cups Yogurt
1/4 + 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
2 1/2 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1 Tbsp Garam Masala or Tandoori Chicken Masala
1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
1 Tbsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
Red food color
1 Tbsp Maida/All purpose flour
1 Tbsp Corn Flour
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
- First Stage marination: in a mixing bowl add 1 Kilo Chicken, 1 1/2 Cups Yogurt, 1/4 Tsp Turmeric mix yogurt, lime and turmeric well into the chiken cover and allow to marinate for 2 hours.
- Second Stage marination: After 2 hours drain the excess yogurt from the chicken place the chicken in another mixing bowl add 1 Tbsp Ginger and Garlic Paste add garam masala chilly powder and coriander powder to the chicken mix till well combined cover and refrigerate over night for best juicy kababs or for minimum 3 hours
- In a bowl mix corn flour maida and 1 tbsp chilly powder add this mixture before frying the chicken.
- Heat oil in wok on medium flame.
- Add corn flour, maida mixture and egg to the marinated chicken mix till well combined check and adjust salt as per taste drop the chicken pieces one by one in hot oil fry until light golden drain off excess oil and serve hot along with lime wedges...Enjoy...:)