MAD OVER DONUTS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL


I'm fond of MOD (Mad Over Donuts) during festivities. They have special donuts for every season. I got to taste classic flavors like cinnamon apple (Cinnaple donut), Ginger buddy donut, and strawberry santa.

What I like about MOD donuts they do home delivery plus we can reheat these donuts in microwave and serve it warm with coffee. Once reheated the filling is gooey and yummy. Price: Rs. 65/- per donut. These custom made donuts are available only Until 3rd January, 2016

Do read my first review on MOD mad-over-donuts 
For Recipes and Reviews videos Subscribe to me on YT English and YT Tamil...

Ginger Buddy: Mad Over Donuts’ version of the Gingerbread Man. Ginger glaze with a filling of milk chocolate honey ganache.

Strawberry Santa: Milk chocolate ganache with rich white chocolate and strawberry jelly. There’s no Christmas without Santa! 

Cinnaple: Dark chocolate, apple cinnamon filling and mix-spice buttercream. Melt-in-your-mouth goodness! 



Get Social:

Follow me on FB + Twitter + Zomato for regular Updates..

Mad Over Donuts Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments