Culinary Adventure Part-1 with Maggi Noodles at Nestle R&D Center, Delhi


I was one among selected foodbloggers team to visit the nestle R&D center at Delhi where we got a sneak peak into maggi and nestle products. My day started at 2.30 am getting ready and heading out for a flight at 6.30 am.

Follow me on FB and Insta for regular updates...
I chose to eat a simple breakfast before flying ended up ordering some pongal, vada and coffee from Tiffinexpress at the kempegowda international airport. Follow me on Insta for regular updates...
Flight was on time dispite rains. We reached Delhi in three hours and headed to Pullman Cafe located at the aerocity Delhi. All bloggers from other states were also assembled at the cafe. 
Hearty breakfast was served before heading to Nestle R&D Center. Surprisingly I was slightly hungry and wanted something which could fill me up until lunch, I chose Omelette, Bread toast, Crispy Ham, Sausages and Coffee...

After a fulfilling breakfast we boarded our cabs and headed to the R&D Center. At the research center we got to meet entire team from nestle who work day and night researching and developing products for todays demanding consumers.


Follow me on Youtube English and Tamil for regular updates😀

I'm concluding Part-1 Culinary Adventure at Nestle R&D Center, Delhi. In Part-2 I will be posting different products we tasted, more about maggi and cookout at the nestle kitchen.

Comments